Thursday, March 26, 2015

How to began woozworld



                                        WoozWorld Blog


 Hey guys!!!! I know that a lot of yall think I got hacked but, I didn't someone been posting I got hacked but I DID NOT!!! ok??. I actually just picked a random person and gave them my acct and I was gonna quit but....I didn't because i thought this would be a great reason to make a blog on how to survive Woozworld and get the best clothing for each level.



     So first you make a account on this (below) 
After that just do what it tells you. and i will post down below wut i looked like.

Yeh you know whom ever got the acct was pretty lucky (i'm in blue shirt) and ill post link off my inventory below.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K21aK2BjnaA I know I know it says giveaway it has my inventory to so yeh!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment