Saturday, March 19, 2016

Welcome Ema!



                                  Welcome me! Ema ;D

     Hi guys! :3 Im a new blogger for Em's blog :DD i can't believe she accepted me, i mean i didnt know she was letting people be part of her little private blog! X'D

   Soo im gonna be uploading posts like: RANDOM WZW THINGS XDD
Soo lets tell you guys about myself! :3 I've been a wzw player for about a year or two now!
Im rlly funny, i hope XD and im super random LMAO. But, i can blog more than em cause our dad doesnt make me do as much stuff as her! ;P
 Im also, em's sister :3!! soo if you want her to tweak something or add a post about you just pc me or dm me on ww: cutey1011 and ill tell her to do it! XD Soo ill be bloging more Tommorrow ;P or maybe today? ;o; ;3


            But, for now Peace y'all
thts me :P

3 comments:

  1. YOUR TRIAL THINGY WILL EXPIRE IN 6 DAYS. you have 6 days to complete 3 blogs and show me what you are capable of! if I think your blogs are half decent ill let you stay! thank you for your time! <3 -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for viewing my comment as to I would have forgot to email you about this and you might have been removed without notice! :) -Emily

      Delete